Workshop

Workshop

Saturday, February 21, 2015


Click to join Quilt_Makers_International

I'm such a bad Blogger..  I have been working with my Yahoo Group called "Quilt Makers International" and the link is above. 
We are a private group with about 25 members at the moment.  I have some members that have been with me 10 years.  OMGosh, does time fly.  My long time friend Sue Wells has agreed to give a class online.  I have some new quilters so this is a Back to Basic's type class. 
We have done some Swaps and I hope to get all of us on the same level.  Than we can make a nice quilt for Donation or Charity.
Just click the link above to check us out.

Okay, so what else am I doing ?  I'm getting ready to the Quilt Show in Fairfield, CA at the Senior Center on March 21 & 22nd.  I am a Vendor.  
I will take all this lovely fabric I have from Blank Textile and Quilting Treasures.
Plus my Cards & Flyers from my Longarm Business, "Keeping U N Stitches" 
 www.keepingunstitches.com 



Just finished this quilt in February 2015 and now hand stitching the binding, adding a sleeve & label. I plan to hang it at my booth in March. 
The rest will be mini samples of blocks and table runners I made from the Fabric line. Free pattern with the purchase of the fabric. 



Sun is coming up so I need some Air and feed the birds.. pat s


No comments:

Post a Comment